We are copywriters who also translate. The difference?
A disco band playing I Will Survive or It’s Raining Men at a wedding.
That’s a translation.
Joe Cocker’s version of With A Little Help from My Friends by The Beatles. Jimi Hendrix playing Bob Dylan’s All Along the Watchtower. Jeff Buckley’s interpretation of Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah.
That’s what we do.
- Transcreation by native speakers
- Translation >> editing >> proofreading
- Online, print, subtitling and point-of-sale materials
- Dutch, English, German, French, Flemish, Spanish, Italian
- And many more languages on request
- Quote with project fee in advance
- Strong cappuccino and even stronger ideas